Welcome to my commission process! Please note that the following information primarily applies to private commissions for personal use.
If you’re interested in artwork for commercial use or licensing already made art for commercial purposes (magazines, TTRPG content, books, etc), please reach out to me directly through the contact page.
Step 1: Get in Touch
To kickstart the commission process, simply reach out to me using the contact form.
- Provide me with a document or folder containing reference material for your character(s).
- Let me know any specific dimensions, resolutions (especially for print), and deadlines, if applicable.
Step 2: Price Quote and Agreement
Based on the information you provide, I will give you a price quote and let you know about my availability. In some cases, I may assign you a spot in my queue and notify you when it’s your turn.
- Take a moment to review and agree to my Terms & Conditions or propose a contract that outlines our agreement.
- If there’s any additional information required for invoicing, please provide it.
- To confirm your commission, a minimum 50% deposit is required. Payments accepted through Paypal or Ko-FI.
Step 3: Sketch and Revisions
Once I receive the deposit, I will begin working on a sketch based on the provided details. I’ll send it to you for your feedback and any desired revisions.
- During the sketch phase, feel free to request changes and revisions, such as adjusting hairstyles, outfits, or expressions.
- Please note that each sketch includes two major free revisions. After that, additional charges may apply.
- For complex illustrations, I may create thumbnail sketches to plan out the composition, lighting, and colors.
- If you’d like more work-in-progress (WIP) updates, just let me know, and I’ll be happy to provide them.
Step 4: Lineart and Revisions
After you’re happy with the sketch and/or thumbnails, I’ll proceed to line the final art.
- During the lineart phase, feel free to request minor changes and revisions, such as adding little trinkets or slight facial details.
- Please note that each lineart includes two minor free revisions. After that, additional charges may apply.
Step 5: Painting Process
Once we finalize the lineart and revisions, I’ll proceed with the painting process. If applicable, I may share a small preview with you during or after its completion for your final inspection.
- During the painting phase, feel free to request colour changes on the flats preview.
- Please note that each painting includes one time only to change colours for free. After that, additional charges may apply.
- In the case of complex illustrations, you might receive additional glimpses of the artwork’s progress throughout this stage.
Step 6: Final Payment and Delivery
Once you’re satisfied with the final product, I’ll send you the invoice for the remaining 50% fee.
- Upon payment, you’ll receive the full-resolution version of your commissioned painting to enjoy.
If you have any further questions or need clarification on any step of the process, please don’t hesitate to ask!